Phoenix

The Student News Site of Marian University

Phoenix

Phoenix

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Hot Deals Cyber Monday 2023

Hot Deals Cyber Monday 2023
GreenBiz.com

Cyber Monday is a week away on November 27, 2023. This is online shopping which is a little different than Black Friday. If you don’t like heading in-store to snatch the Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday is it. In this list, we have collected the best stores with the best sales for college students.

• H&M 

Is a clothing store that has up to 60% black Friday sale however it has a 20% plus off for College Students

• Hulu

It is giving a $1.99 a-month student discount during the holidays. 

• TikTok Shop

Everything in the TikTok shop will be 50% off.

• Nordstrom 

Money-saving deals on your favorite brands. Top brands, like UGG® and Hunter, activewear giants like Nike, and outerwear The North Face Sale.

• ZARA

Expected to see 50% off across the website Online only.

• GAP

Certain styles are up to 60% off, and you’ll get an extra 30% off one sale item, 40% off two, and 50% off three or more. 

All of the brands below will have a Cyber Monday however they will not have it up as a seek peek. They say that patience is the key. They have made it official but just not said what percentage off.

During the Cyber Monday sale for online shopping, there are some good discounts on technology but it is mostly based on clothing and footwear. Through this event, most of the stores like to have their sales private to add a little excitement to their shoppers. Black Friday deals are coming soon!