Phoenix

The Student News Site of Marian University

Phoenix

Phoenix

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Pajama Party at Marian

There will be a pajama party for the freshman students while they register for their classes for next semester on Oct. 31 at 10 p.m. It’s getting to that time of year where winter is creeping up on us. Students will be wearing their winter coats soon, which also means they will be snuggled up in their beds or next to a fire in their pajamas. The staff of Marian University, and more specifically the Freshman Board at Caito-Wagner Hall, had designed a fun fall activity called “Pajama Party”. This event will take place in Caito-Wagner Hall, but it will be a morning party. There will be games, food, and fun. 

The games include small activities such as legos and puzzles, but there will also be breakfast foods. The freshman students will be able to enjoy donuts, cereal, and milk before registration for classes open. Jennifer Pumlee and the freshman class board worked hard to put this small event together, and encourage all freshmen to attend. This is also a good way to bond with your fellow freshmen classmates.

While registering for class (which you can do on Connect website), you can meet new freshmen, go over your classes and new schedules with friends, and relax all in your pajamas! For any questions please contact [email protected]